Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Essay #2 and Annotated Biblio.

I forgot to mention in class (and I can't remember if I put it on blue handout): we will NOT be turning in another annotated Works Cited page this quarter. There just isn't time. (I know you'll all be disappointed :)

You should start researching for Essay #2, however. While much of what you've already read/learned will be useful in describing the problem of Global Warming, your argument will actually be to persuade readers to take a particular action; you are going to offer a viable solution. You job now is to start researching possible solutions to GW and decide on one you'd like to advocate for. (There are a few ideas, but not many on the blog reading list.)

We'll discuss this assignment more thoroughly on Monday, but start researching it NOW! Please e-mail or call if you have any questions over the weekend.

No comments: